Thursday 24 May 2007

Random Info...winding down

So I've been slackin off on getting this lastest blog entry in, but that's mostly cause there is not much to tell. Pretty much been staying busy working and ready for the year to end. One more full week left and then three days of finals. Been playing a lot of basketball, a little bit of soccer, some frisbee, but mostly just been workin.
Couple weeks ago I was playing basketball with some Nicas, went up for a rebound got my legs swept out from under me and landed on my back. So that layed me up for a couple days, although I couldn't keep myself off the court so I just kept playing; probably not the best idea.
Took a couple pics of some students in one of my classes I'll put below, one of them is Gerson who is one of the guys I wrote about in my last blog, he's the one with the big smile. The rest is just some random pics that I tried to take without the students noticing but that didn't work very well, they of course are trying to hide from the camera, so I just put the couple decent ones that I had below. I'll definitely get more before the summer to show you.

This past week was supposed to be my sister and brother-in-law's anniversary, so that was a rough couple days. Usually doin alright, but spent a couple days bummin' around thinking about it.

So...sorry to say, that's about it. Looking forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks. I pray that you all are doing well and enjoying the spring weather back home, or where ever you may be. Hopefully shooting a couple rounds of golf, which I am looking forward to, or just kickin it with your friends. See y'all soon.

j

3 comments:

John O said...

dude, nice butt, really. I hope the year ended well, looking forward to having you home. Travel safe bro.

Anonymous said...

We need another update. More pictures. Don't worry someone reads your blog, and that someone is me. I miss you. Britter

Anonymous said...

Well written article.