Monday 26 November 2007

Guess Who's Back? Back Again...

Que pasa,
Welp, not a faithful blogger. Sorry about that. I got a little discouraged about blogging when my camera got stolen, it's just not as fun to blog when I don't have any pictures to post.
Things down here are so much different than the last time I posted on this. I have boughten a motorcycle, which is great for getting around. Don't know how I ever could have not had one before. It is definitely one of the best purchases I have ever made. It's a ton of fun to ride and gets very good gas mileage. Since it is my only mode of transportation I drive it everywhere. Especially now that the rainy season has passed.
School is going well, we are three weeks away from ending the first semester. I am busy getting finals ready to go, it'll be nice to have those made; 0ne more thing to cross off the checklist. I am not looking forward to grading them, but that is all part of the experience.
Life in general is going pretty well for me down here. I am having a great time with my roommates; Bob, Mike, and Chris. We hang out at the house, play soccer, go to the beach, or go out to eat. All of which are fun and, of course, we have a good time just joking around.
A couple weeks ago was the anniversary of Leslie's plane crash. Don't have too much to say about that, but to my family, I love you and am praying daily for you.
I am looking forward to coming home for Christmas. Especially looking forward to seeing how much the little squeeker grown over the last few months. I am sure that she is quite the little person now!
This past weekend for Thanksgiving I ate bunch of different meals at many different friends houses. It was nice to really take a break and think about all that I do have to be thankful for. God has blessed my life with so many things; His grace and mercy cover me daily for which I cannot be thankful enough.
Hope that you all are doing well. God Bless!
j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this for oh so long. Wahoo. I finally know what you are doing. I am really excited to go home and see how Ellie has changed too. And, now we can talk with out mom and dad knowing. Can't wait to see you again. what do you want for Christmas? A new camera? I love you. Brittany