Friday 11 April 2008

Standard Week

Hola,
This week there is not too much to report. We had Standardized Testing this week at school, which was cool to be on the other side of. I always hated Standardized Tests when I was in school, but being on the other side of it I actually enjoyed it. It was a really easy week, I didn't really have to prepare too much for classes, so I don't really mind the tests.
My roommates and I have joined a flag-football league here in Managua, our team name is Los Bigotones aka...The Mustaches. Our team symbol is the hair and mustache of none other than...Magnum PI, Tom Selleck. That's right Mr. 80's sex symbol himself has returned to a Nicaraguan Flag Football Team. We played our first game this past Tuesday night and we won something like 51-8, I believe. Granted it was against probably the worst team in the league, but it was still pretty fun. We have another game tonight.
It's time for me to give a shout out to a special lady in my life that is having a birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Ellie! The day has finally come! No more of this "I be 3," you made it. Now it's "I be 4." Hope your birthday is full of love and fun.
Not too much else. Hope you all have a great weekend!
j

No comments: